Monday, April 24, 2006

Smart Buff


Today I have been poorly. I was up in the night with a bit of sickness, then woke up and felt average. Went to work but had to come home as my face felt like it was going to explode! It's all hot, very weird, and I have a funny headache. So not a great day! But, Buff, as always managed to make it bearable (and then some) by bringing home goodies!!
We now have a Samsung Smart Oven, which is cooler than....er, cool. It's a microwave, that scans food packaging so it knows how long it needs to cook! It also has all these other cool things on it, I haven't worked them all out yet cos I'm poorly, but there are lots of orange flashy light things, and it makes cool noises. Then, as if that wasn't enough, we also have a Samsung vacuum cleaner. It's very cool also, as you control everything from the nozzle bit (it's infra-red), and when you increase or decrease the power, these funky blue light bars go up and down on the main bit of the vacuum! It's pretty powerful too, and the extension bit of the hose moves up and down a bit like a gun!! A big lock and load gun!! Very Arnie. It's only for doing the stairs and car with, but it rules!! Good work Buff!!

I'm going to have to go now though, as this screen isn't helping my headache :0(

Ciao.

No comments: