Thursday, April 27, 2006

Pandah-monium

Today was not a good day. Arkwright is not speaking to me, he's unimpressed that I have relayed his tales on t'internet. He claims the details are inaccurate, but they're not!!! So I don't get it, but if he's going to sulk then he's making himself look even worse so I don't care. It has made lunchtimes a little sour, but the Saint says he sulks about everything so I should just leave him to it. Oh well.

Also, the microwave isn't actually that impressive, as it would seem that the only thing it does that others don't do, is scan the packaging. Double bummer. So not a good day.

I was too ill to write last night, but I can't remember what happened yesterday. I know I have to find out about the screaming rhubarb for Ming so we must have discussed that.

Hmm. I'm so uninspired. Screaming rhubarb research it is.

No comments: