Saturday, April 29, 2006

I am Tyler Durden


Okay, so I'm NOT Tyler Durden, but it IS 4.44am and I can't sleep. That is basically how that whole TD thing started so you can allow me a bit of artistic licence for purposes of a catchy title.

Why can't I sleep? This is most peculiar. I don't usually have any problems in this area. My nickname at school was 'Narco' because I was so good at sleeping. I should point out that this is not the best nickname as it has an ambiguity not appreciated by most private schools. No I am NOT a drugs pusher, I'm just LAZY and Latin lessons have a tendancy to push me over the edge.


Remember that cartoon called Potsworth & Co? That was dynamic!! They all used to go to sleep and meet up in 'The Dreamzone!' If only I could do that. I can tell you I have tried on many occasions. Only last week in fact Buff and I had a go. It didn't work.

We're going to IKEA today. This could be the worst idea Buff and I have had since he brought a Sony Vaio home for me to learn HTML on. Vaios are by no means the worst PC offenders in my eyes, but that god-awful piano/synth human ear violation that insists on coming on, always at a volume louder than bombs, got too much for me. It had to go.

I'm hungry again now. Obviously the kilo of M&S food wasn't enough to satisfy my voracious appetite after all. There's still some 'remains' in the bowl. The crunchy bits round the side that you always subconsciously leave for later. Mmmm....would it be wrong to have a nibble? It's seems a little scrotey, but then, it is M&S, and I AM posh. Noone would ever accuse ME of being a Big Issue seller. Why not.

Peace, love and meatball remains to you all, I have some early morning snacking to attend to.

No comments: