Tuesday, April 11, 2006

i Pandah, rule


How could I omit this particular snippet of info from my day's events!! Went back to my old work this evening, Buff still works there, but we needed an official document signing so I had to actually go in. It was sweet to see my old geeky buds, who I obviously still speak to over IM, but seeing them in person is so much better! Anyways, upon visiting the Developer section, my old haunt, I noticed a fabulous Mac G4 being used as a bag holder (no jokes PC users, if he'd had a PC he would have used that, not that it would have lasted as long, poor workmanship). It has been used once in four years apparently, so when I said, "Can I have it?" he said yes!! Result! Buff was very impressed, I'd only been there ten minutes!

I rule. But it's a secret.....I doubt Dogbert would approve....Shhhhhhhh....

No comments: