Saturday, April 22, 2006

One, two, hoover my shoe


Not a lot happened yesterday. Work was crap, Buff and I came home and ate pizza and garlic bread whilst watching Green Wing, and then we slept. And slept. And slept.

Got up at half eleven today, that never happens! We had ourselves some good coffee and headed out. I don't know if I've mentioned this but Buff and I are buying our first house!! To say we've been married for two years it's certainly taken us long enough but it was worth the wait. We're buying a 4 bedroomed townhouse in a lovely little village. But, it's a new build, so we got to pick everything we wanted! Yess! Today we went to sort some other gubbins out, including picking a fire and upgrading the light switches and sockets to chrome ones. We wandered down to the site and they've started the second storey, hooray!! It's looking good, we are uber excited!! Will keep you posted as to anything else that happens.

I should point something out here. Before we left, I got my All Stars out of the porch and started putting them on. To my horror I discovered cobwebs!! Big thick nasty cobwebs! No sign of the sneaky arachnid that did it but I was less than pleased >:0( So I had to hoover out my shoes. Can you imagine, it's the most ridiculous thing I've ever done!! Well, probably not, but it felt like it. When I catch you spider you'll be in big trubs, BIG trubs, y'hear me??!!

I'm now watching Property Ladder. Very irritating New Zealand woman on it. She needs a slap. I fancy a cup of tea actually, might go and do that.

No comments: