Friday, April 14, 2006

The 'burbs

So today is Good Friday, and it was good. Buff and I did lots of Spring cleaning, washing, got outside a bit, then retreated indoors to eat more food than we could manage and then spend the afternoon sleeping it off. Whilst we were sleeping (well dozing really), Flash Gordon came on tv. Genius!!! Blessed was awesome, Ming was triumphant, Flash was ever so slightly gay. But it was still good to watch. Then Buff decided to play Star Wars on the 360 and I sat downstairs watching Early Doors Series 1 on the B&O. It's a good way to spend a day.

Caught sight of our new neighbours today. Funny thing about a bit of sun, brings all sorts of folk out of the woodwork. Don't know anything about them, except that he drives a Boxter convertible and she drives a Golf. But now I know that despite being young, he wears a flat cap to do gardening, and she is a dab hand with a pair of shears. Don't think I'll bother trying to befriend them. Can't really connect to a man who drives a woman's car and a woman who wields a weapon that well. Plus, as I was going up the drive the other day, I happened to notice a PC in one of their rooms. Not good.

Not sure what to do tomorrow. Have to buy a birthday card for my friend Larrie. Might get him some novelty chewing gum too. Hope it's sunny again. As long as the neighbours stay inside.

Hmm.

No comments: