Sunday, April 09, 2006

The bad beginning....

So, this is my first encounter in to blogdom. I'm hoping it's going to be more successful than the many times I've tried to write a diary. I get bored too easily, that is my failing, but I have so much to moan about at the moment I'm thinking of it as a kind of therapy. I also have a lot to be happy about so I should probably talk about those things too.

At this present moment in time, I am suffering from what is commonly referred to as 'The Sunday Night Blues'. This is because I don't want to go to work tomorrow because I don't like it much and have a million things to do. Exactly what it is that I do, is not something I'm prepared to go into at the moment. I would need to do this mid-week when I am at that, 'my job is okay' stage. If I do it now I will probably cry.

As well as suffering from TSNB, I can't decide what to have for dinner. I want chips but we don't have any. Maybe I could have toast. My husband ( who I will refer to as 'Buff' because he is) is having a veggie burger in bread. Not a meat substitute veggie burger, I hate that cr@p, it's vegetables in breadcrumbs. I don't want one of these though. We ate too much for lunch, always a problem on a Sunday.

Will this get easier? It sounds kind of naff when I read it back.....hmmmmm......then again, maybe it's supposed to. If I was perfect and always said the right thing, I wouldn't need a blog in the first place.

Word.

No comments: