Friday, April 28, 2006

Milky Joe


Tonight, Buff and I have topped my 'whole block of cheese from wrapper' incident. We went to buy food from M&S and ended up buying a family size portion EACH of wonderful foodage. I have Italian Meatballs and Pasta, Buff has Chicken Arabiatta (or something). I don't know if we'll manage to eat it all (it's still cooking), but we're helluva gonna try!!!!

Ming and I have had to make our own gang now. Arkwright isn't speaking to either of us. Sad but true. Ford might join us as well. He's an expert rubber-band flicker. Awesome! I'm still slightly upset, but as Ming isn't as tight, and we generally have more in common, maybe it's for the best. Surely Arkwright will come round in the end??!! I think the whole thing is utterly bizarre. He takes the piss out of me all the time, why am I not allowed to do the same?!! Oh well.

Ming bought me a coconut today, it rules! I'm going to turn it into Milky Joe. The only thing I'm not sure about is whether to drain it or not. I was going to just leave it, but what if it explodes? On the other hand, I could drill a hole and drain the milk, but all the fleshy stuff would still be in there and go off. So, I would have to saw the bottom off and scrape everything out to ensure all health and safety aspects are covered. Hmm. I will have to do some research.

The truth is out there.

No comments: