Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Ill and Illerer


Illerer may not be a real word, but when Ls and Is look the same on a computer, it makes for a good optical illusion. Albeit a boring one. Anyhoo, I am poorly AGAIN! This time, I have my boss to thank for the lurgey. Living opposite her and working with her clearly has more cons than pros. This time it's a cold, and though it hasn't yet properly developed and I am trying to Benylin it away, I still feel shite. So I'm going to go to bed and fall asleep to the mindless rubbish they put on these days. Hefty made bangers and mash for dinner - fantabulous, but I'm still trying to eat it, cos even though I'm full and fullerer, I can't bear to see potato go to waste. If it kills me I'll finish it. He is doing some website work, preparing for winter - a good time for muscular supplements consumption. So I'm on me tod on the top floor, whilst he Photoshops away on floor G. Tomorrow we're going to see 'A Scanner Darkly', or 'Lady in the Water.' Thank Heaven's for Orange Wednesdays!! Then if it's crap, you've only really paid 3 punds each, which aint so bad. West Ham lost at the weekend. Useless, but it was Liverpool, our nemesis'ssss or whatever. One day, one fine day.....Anyway, I'm not going to rant, I'm off to bed. I'd love a cup of tea to take with me, but I can't be arsed to make it. Being ill sucks. Not that I can usually be bothered when I'm well.

1 comment:

skillz said...

I don't think West Ham are gonna be losing a game any time soon... they've just signed one of the best players in the world!