Saturday, August 26, 2006

Denver

It was all a bit of a rush, but I finally finished Jeremy off. I have pictures, and PROMISE to put them on here this weekend. Ford pointed out that I always say I'm going to put pictures up and never do, and he's right. It's mainly cos we haven't really sorted out the study properly yet, so I tend to blog on my iBook in the lounge, but I am going to make a valiant effort to put up pictures of Original Rod Hull Day, the Pandah footstool, and Jeremy. And whatever I else I should have put up there. Oh, perhaps stuff from Chester Zoo. Anyway though, Jeremy is completed, and I managed to get him into work and present him to Ford (who returned to work for a couple of hours). He seemed very impressed, though he couldn't take it home with him because he had to get the train back to some obscure town in Lincolnshire (?), and it was a bit too big. BUT, he took photos, and we decided to give him to my friend's son Dazzle, who loves Dinosaurs. So all was well, except that for the rest of the day, I had the theme tune from 'Denver the Last Dinosaur' in my head - tres annoying. Mentioning it again has reactivated the memory too, so now I'm hearing it all over again. Joy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Denver, the last dinosaur
He's my friend and a whole lot more
Denver, the last dinosaur
Shows me a world I never saw before

Everywhere we go we don't really care
If people stop and stare at our pal dino.
Creating history thru the rock n' roll spotlight
We've got a friend who helps us, we can do alright

iPandah said...

Sincere thanks. At least I can now get past the second line in my head....