Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Virus

Well, after the success of Original Rod Hull Day, and a busy weekend, I have succumbed to some kind of horrible virus. I say virus, it might not be, but I'm using that word cos it sounds better. I have an uber sore throat, my whole mouth is covered in red! My throat, tonsils, and clacker thing, all red. I went to work, despite having no voice, but had to give up and go home. I have been in bed ever since, consuming white Magnums (I'm allergic to chocolate, except white), Strepsils, and a cheese sammich. I'm now hankering for a cup of tea, but Diagnosis Murder is on and it's addictive. I've just been informed by Ming that Ford bought Fondant Fancies today. If only I'd hung on, one of those would have greatly complimented my cup of tea. But, I haven't much of an appetite, I'm just trying to clear my throat by moving food traffic through it. Plus, Ming doesn't reckon Ford would have given me one anyway, but I'm sure he would have. Not everyone is as tight with their goodies as Ming.

It was Biz's birthday yesterday, her 1st birthday! Very exciting!! Though it's her party on Saturday, and I'm worried I'll not be recovered enough to go :0( I hope I am, but I can't go to a baby party with a virus!!!

Oh well, time for a nap I guess, it all helps.

1 comment:

iPandah said...

I like the way you say 'I' have a pink 'fancy' wrapped and waiting for you, when it's actually Ford who put one aside for me. However, as you have procured two packets of Hob Nobs, I am willing to forgive your lack of attention to detail, and will happily fetch the coffee tomorrow morning so we can all have elevenses.