Thursday, August 17, 2006

Blonde is bad

Aw man, I really want to die my hair black, or at the very least, dark brown, but as I'm naturally blonde (and light blonde at that, I could never get away with calling myself a brunette), I'm pretty much screwed. I've been researching the concept on t'internet, and apparently, it'll either go grey, or it will take but then fade to grey, and when my roots come through I'll look like I'm also going grey from the inside. What's the point!! I recently went a sort of brownish colour, light, but still brownish, and I thought it looked kinda cool. But, it faded back to blonde within about two weeks. Why can't they invent a pill so you can grow your hair colour of choice? That would be so cool. How is it they can clone sheep and vital organs, but they can't make hair. Scientific cretins. Do something useful, I don't NEED two sheep that look the same, or a mouse with an ear on its back (can it hear out of that by the way?), but I do need to look more rocky and less Page 3-y.

On a lighter note, Ming is trying to give me a new friend at work. I call him Mr Miaow, as it sort of sounds like his real name, and sort of makes him sound like some kind of crazed assassin, which he may well be. Ming is trying to teach him about building animals and general sheer madness. Oh, and he also gave him this kids book about a super hero cow to read, as he thought it might persuade him to befriend me. It's my book, but it's the kind of thing I lend to people who are already my friends. It's prolly not a good way to get him on board. Then again, there is a distinct possibility that he is even loopier than us, so who knows.

Well, I need to brush my hair now, as it's wet, and too curly for words. It needs drying and ironing.

Ciao for now.

Curly blonde iP

PS. Did you know, having curly blonde hair makes you more suceptible to Bronchitis? According to Ming anyway.

5 comments:

skillz said...

Blonde is the new hair colour for rock. Look at the women from:

Be Your Own Pet
Million Dead
The Subways

And probably 5 more.

iPandah said...

Really? Ace!! I might set up a metal band of my own then. After I've had a look to see what these women look like. If they look skanky, I'm out.

skillz said...

They're not skanky! Charlotte from Subways is widely regarded as the hottest woman in rock. Well, by two people I've asked anyway.

And Julia from BYOP has a malevolent streak which anyone would find attractive in a woman:

http://www.beyourownpet.net/media.asp

Anonymous said...

I'll be in your rawk band. I can be the grumpy sarcastic one.
It's what I do best.

iPandah said...

Sounds good to me. I'll stick with the blonde hair then. We'll have to come up with a good name....I was gonna ask my friend South African Caryn to join, and then we could be called Mr Murtaugh, and do a number called Diplomatic Immunity....it could work....