Monday, August 14, 2006

Gone but not forgotten

Today has not been great, I got into work, still feeling ill, to discover that Ford is now on garden leave until his official last day. Ming and I are feeling a little lost without him, though obviously Ming would never admit to that, but as I'm saying it that's okay because as a woman, I'm allowed to be emotional about it. Anyway, he's gone, so we won't see him again until his leaving bash on the 24th. He was in the process of collecting materials to build a dinosaur, so I am going to build a wickedace one to give him as a leaving present. It's very odd though. When you're used to speaking to someone all day, and then suddenly they're gone, it's really kind of depressing. Though I'm sure he's more than happy to get paid for being at home!! Oh well, at least we still get to say goodbye in a couple of weeks.

Sigh.

1 comment:

iPandah said...

Je vous pardonne alors.