Friday, August 04, 2006

Happy Original Rod Hull Day!

Well, the big day has finally arrived and it's going well so far!! Everyone (apart from the miserable bastards with no sense of humour) is wearing pink, and we have gathered a large selection of pink goods together. I made some special buns, and iced them in pink with a variety of Rod/Emu/Pink Windmill designs. We have strawberry Nesquik, raspberry ripple drink (JT had some and now feels sick, think we might avoid that one), prawn cocktail crisps, pink marshmallows, pink shrimps, pink toadstools, pink sticky buns, pink marshmallow biscuits, and Bill Oddie milk, just for effect. Bill Oddie's White and Wild milk, to be exact. We have managed to steal a pink cow from reception, and Terry from the canteen upstairs has very kindly agreed to make pink custard for us. Ming is NOT wearing pink, but he did send me a behemoth picture of Rod via internal mail, Ford IS wearing pink cos he's clever and stuff, and we're having a one minute silence in honour of Rod at 11.00am.

It's going good folks, and I shall keep you up to date as events unfold. I'm also taking photos, which I wll attempt to put on here as soon as I get my internet back (4 days - yay!).

Keep on Rodding.

Pink iP

No comments: