Thursday, August 10, 2006

The plague and being Supergirl


Well, I have convinced myself I have the plague. My throat kills, I'm now sneezing, my ears have gone funny and my right eye is unusually and continuously wet. I keep having funny outbreaks of rashdom, it's all a bit dubious. Not sure what the symptoms of the plague are, but I'm pretty sure they involve sneezing and rashes.
Anyhoo, I have been in bed all morning, apart from when I went to make myself a cup of tea, which turned out to be the best cup of tea I have ever made for myself. I have watched Batman Begins for the 8th time, and snoozed a bit. I have also decided that when I have my son (in a couple of years), his middle name will be 'DC', in tribute to the fine creators of Superman and Batman. His first name will be Max, as a tribute to 'Macs' of course, so all in all, he's going to be a pretty cool dudester. Hefty has agreed to my idea, so that's one less thing to think about when we do eventually decide to produce the little guy.
I might go and make another fine cup of tea, I'm concerned about getting bed sores from all this lounging around. Interestingly enough though, I have discovered that Supergirl (the original comic one) and I are clones, except that I am yet to get the outfit. I found the doll on play.com and was taken aback by the startling resemblance (see picture at top - obviously). I'm going to have to order her, as I'm truly excited about this coincidence. I might write to DC and ask them if they'd like a real-life Supergirl for promotional appearences and stuff. Then they might make a film! A good one! Wow, this is tremendous news for me, I might have finally found something I want to do!

Where's me pen? I've got a letter to write.....

No comments: