Monday, August 21, 2006

Carbine Rifle

Blimey Charlie, didn't realise how long it was since I last blogged! I must have been busy. Ummmm....well, at the weekend I went to see my parents' new house, which was very exciting. Mostly it was exciting because whilst I was there, they gave me a corned beef and cheese sandwich. And some pomegranate juice. Then I went to see my sister who gave me freshly baked cake. It was all good. My sister makes everything from scratch, as she's fearful of the effects processed foods might have on herself, husband, and of course, Biz. Oh, and the dogs. So she makes EVERYTHING, and let me tell you, it tastes GOOD :0)
Biz was on top form, now that she's kind of speaking and tottering around, she's tres entertaining. She went straight for my cake when I sat down so I had to beat her slightly, but she recovered well. As I was uber ill and missed her party, I was dropping her presents off (better late than never!), and she seemed to like them. I'd got some maracas, a musically farmy noisy pressy shapey thing, and some books. Naturally, the wrapping paper was more interesting than any of these items, though she warmed to the maracas, and decided that pressing the cat button repeatedly was also fun (I guess she doesn't get to hear enough miaows at the moment). Then I went back home, got ready, and went out for dinner with my friend/boss/neighbour L. Hefty went also, as did B, L's chap, and Dazzle, their son, who is cool, and loves Hefty. The food was good, the service was bad, but we managed to make it out in time to see Cars, which was alright. At first I thought it was strange and didn't know where it was going, then it was kinda gay in the middle I mean, car romance? What's the point? It's not like they can shag. Then it redeemed itself at the end with some pretty good Pixar spoofy things which I can't really explain, you'd just have to see them. So I didn't mind it, certainly in comparison to the Incredibles, which I was bored by, and Finding Nemo which depressed me. I'm still liking Toy Story the best out of that lot. Monsters Inc would have been better without the kid.
So that's that. This week though will be fan dabby dozy, as we're off to see SNAKES ON A PLANE! I can't wait!! Samuel L on a plane, with snakes!! What could be better than that!!! Except for maybe the Carbine Rifle that I bought today for 2 squid from our local massive shop that sells everything. Local to work that is; Ming and I like to go there sometimes and buy cool stuff. We'd gone for craft materials for Ford's dinosaur, but discovered these wickedace rifles that make the best sound ever!! Hefty was well impressed when I went to pick him up, and he shot at people all the way home. Targeting chavs is our new hobby, it really is good for the soul to pretend you've shot one. The only problem is, as we only have one, there's more fighting about whose go it is than there is actual shooting, so I'm going to have to get another so we can chase each other round the house. It's a good house for a shoot-out, lots of banisters and doorways. Anyhoo, gotta go, got a dinosoar to finish building.

Over and out.

PS. I had a radical pic of Samuel and a snake to put on here, but Blogger isn't playing tonight so it'll have to wait til I've seen the ruddy film.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I the only person in the world that doesn't like Samuel L?

I think he's a bit of a knobber to be honest.

iPandah said...

You mean, a motherfu*kin knobber. Now I think about it, I can only recall two other films he's been in, so he's clearly doing something wrong.

Anonymous said...

A God damn motherfu*kin knobber.
Fnar.

iPandah said...

Fnar! What a great word!! I'm going to steal that if I may....?

Anonymous said...

Steal away.

It works in all situations as I'm sure you'll soon discover.


Fnar.