Sunday, September 03, 2006

Unbelievable

Tonight, I was going to update me blog with the week's events. I've been too busy thus far, but had set aside some special 'iP' time. Then, would you Adam and Eve it, we had a bloody power cut. So now you'll have to wait, cos I need sleep now. Gotta be up early as it's going to be the week from hell at work due to everyone in the world being on holiday. Gutted. I had a car crash on Thursday though, so if nothing else, there'll be adventure, excitment, and a little drama. Speaking of which, Ford starts his teacher training course tomorrow. Good luck dude!! It's not too late, you can still turn back........... ;0)
Well, I've taken some Nytol, and am going to listen to the Mighty Boosh to go to sleep. Should produce an interesting dream or two. Ciao for now chaps.

iP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Car crash? Ooh thrilling.

Hurry up with the update.