Thursday, August 17, 2006

Tasting the Rainbow again

There is one good thing about Ford's absence, there are now plenty of Skittles in the building. However, today, whereas I usually filter out all the purple ones cos they taste like Tunes or something, one slipped through the net and I ate it. Gross! I'm considering building a collection of them and sending them back to their manufacturers, with a note saying 'Sort these out, they taste shite.' Not sure what good it would do, but my friend Jaffa (real name) had a penchant for Jaffa cakes, and he once got some defective ones. So I sent them back with a letter (pretending to be him) that was all about how he loved Jaffa Cakes because they had the same name and stuff, and they sent back money off vouchers. We were hoping for a case of 250 or something, but I suppose it was better than nothing.

Went to see Pirates 2 last night. No where near as phenomenal as Superman, but it was pretty good. We're off to see Cars on Saturday night, against Ford's advice, so I'll let you know my views on the matter.

The antibiotics for my Bronchitis are making me ridiculously hungry, so at the moment, all I can do is eat or I feel really sick. It's a pain in the ass, I'll be like a house at this rate!

Need materials for the dinosaur, it's not going well, we don't have much, I'll have to procure some more bulky materials. Oh the pressure.

Is it home-time yet?

No comments: