Monday, July 31, 2006

Burning the midnight oil

So tonight I am sat at Hefty's place of work, as something has gone majorly wrong at....erm, his place of work. It's all very exciting, being a Network Engineer is clearly a spectacular thing to be. So far, we have hunted for bits of paper to try and work out why things have gone wrong. Wahoo! I don't know what's going on, but it beats my missing the end of 'The New Adventures of Superman,' not.

So whilst he does his networky stuff, I thought I would do a little more research into Rod, given that Rod Hull Day, which I am now changing to, 'The Original Rod Hull Day' inspired by a comment from my blogbuddy skillz, is only three and a bit days away.

So, firstly, upon the heightened success of Peroni, I have taken the bold step of deciding to construct my own Emu, in time for the big day. I am currently going to search the offices of Hefty's HQ to see what materials I can find......

....Well that was fruitless. I found nothing of use at all, but I did find some bananas (not entirely fruitless then), so I might take a few...I also found a developer, who showed me his fish and his cans of Spam. He has one that's best before date was 2005, and one that's 2008. He's going to eat them both together at some point to see if casked Spam is better than new.

On the plus side, I have found a fabulous website that sells Rod Hull merch Rod Shop which is all too tempting when you've become as obsessed as I have with Mr Hull.

Ooh, pizza is being ordered, looks like it's going to be a late one. I've ordered Ham and Pineapple, in honour of Rod. Cos it's pink. And a bit yellow.

????

No comments: