Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!



Ah, you can't beat Mac-O-Lanterns on Halloween!! In that grand tradition of All Hallows Eve, Hefty and I went out for dinner. We're back now and off to bed to watch some Bab 5. I ache all over today, it's really weird, and painful. If I randomly poke different areas of skin, it hurts! Luckily, I still have some strong pain killers left over from when I was in hospital so I'm going to take them before I go to sleep.

I think it's tension, I've encountered bad drivers all day, and it's been quite stressful as I'm not in my own car. Poor Flexo had an oil leak so is in for 3 days while they fix him. So I'm in a jeep, which isn't at all sporty, and my ability to hoon around has been somewhat impaired.

Had a bit more of a play with Leopard today, it's really good! I'm still obsessed with the rollercoaster thing in Photo Booth but that's okay! The iPhone will arrive next week (with a free Playstation 3, random) so we're looking forward to trying it out and hooking up all our apps. Was moaning about The Gadget Show again today (yes, I'm still grumbling) to one of my chums, and he was telling me he has the Nokia they were making out to be so fabulous. Apparently, the battery life is shit, and he says for all the 'wonderful' things it apparently does, if it doesn't have the battery life to support it, what's the point? I like Nokias, and have one myself (a different one) but I have to agree. You'd think they'd give it a decent battery. It's a common complaint too, I read lots of forums about it today, seems really strange. Hopefully the iPhone's battery is plentiful! Though I'm sure it won't fail to disappoint. I worked out I've been a Mac user for 12 years now, and as I've loved everything they've ever put out so far, I'm thinking next week's going to be a blast!

:0)

6 comments:

Tim said...

I'm SOOOOOOO excited about the iPhone, but I'm going to hold off getting one till next year as my current phone doesn't really warrant being replaced just yet.

Unless I cave massively and pick one up ASAP.

iPandah said...

Cave cave!!!! We can conference call! iChat! So many options!

Actually, it's not me getting one, it's Hefty, so we can't do any of those things!

:0(

Tim said...

CAVE, CAVE!!

Tim said...

By the way - where are you, or rather Hefty, getting one from that is giving away PS3s? My brother would go chicken oriental if I gave him a PS3 for Christmas, little realising it was an unwanted freebie from an iPhone purchase…

Muwahahahahaha!

iPandah said...

I beleive it was O2, but it's only cos he was one of the first 5 to put his name down for one. However, due to the resounding un-success of the PS3, I have no doubt they'll be giving it out elsewhere. Unless you live somewhere where you're the only person who wants an iPhone so far. In which case there might some left!

I'm thinking that's unlikely though....

Tim said...

I quite like the idea of buying it in the Apple Store. It'll make me feel special!