Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Ramblings

Well, the thought of giving up work on Friday has given me a renewed sense of blogvitality, and I just can't stop myself! Having all that free time means I might actually be a proper blogger again, with daily postings, and a chance to be part of a real blog-community again, like I used to be. How exciting!

Having just said that, I think my main item for today was the dog thing. Hmmm.

Well, I suppose I can say that we're progressing with BSG 3, currently watching episode 8, and we're on to Season 3 of Babylon 5, so we're still sci-fi party animals. I'm not quite understanding what's going on in BSG, one of the Cylons is dreaming, some bloke called Bulldog has appeared, it's all a bit weird, but hopefully I'll know what's happening by the end of it.....

....hmm, no, that episode didn't shed a great deal of light on much. And now there's a lot of boxing going on, and hazy Apollo/Starbuck love scenes. Personally, I think Starbuck's pretty lucky she ever got anywhere with Anders, she's no oil painting, and he's a damn fine looking fella. I think it's sad she's with him but fancies Apollo, and it's not fair on Dee either, and the fact I'm analysing it this much probably means something too. I've turned into a 3AM Girl, and I'm not even sure what one of those is?!! Not loving this episode though, hope it gets better........

I've just remembered I need to make a birthday card. Bugger.

2 comments:

Tim said...

Disc 4 of BSG season three is a bit dull - push on through!

iPandah said...

Pah! That's no good! But I will.....