Thursday, November 01, 2007

Pain, pain PAIN!


Oh my gods! Last night was horrendous! We'd gone to bed after we got back from dinner, and were getting cosy watching an episode of Bab 5 (an AWESOME episode at that, there was some badass fighting and wickedace effects!) when I had this niggling pain in my left-hand side. Well, it niggled, and niggled, and by gods NIGGLED! Eventually, it got so bad, I was crying, shaking, sweating furiously with the unbelievable pain I was in! Hefty was freaking out at this point and was going to call an ambulance, but I'd been watching a programme about people who call the emergency services when they don't need them, and how it costs lives, so I didn't want him to. Instead, he called the NHS Helpline, and, well, got some help! I don't remember a lot about it, just that it seemed to go on for hours, and eventually some doctor rang us and I had to talk to him about stuff. He called or was calling the emergency doctor from our village for us, but then it went off!!! As if it had never been there!! I don't know what happened, but by that point I was so knackered I just went to sleep.

Got up this morning at about half eight, to take Hefty to work, then came back and went to sleep. I slept all day really, having the odd break for some food, and then watching a bit of a typical channel 5 afternoon movie, which had Bruce Boxleitner in it (random!) looking really old. Then I went to get Hefty and we picked Flexo up, who has been in the Suzuki Spa for 3 days now. They showed us loads of pictures of the oil leak, as well as some they'd took of another car where the owner had stuck sponges in the engine cos he'd said it was rattling or something. There was about 30 sponges, all under the bonnet! What a weirdo! Anyway, apparently my Swift is the first one they've had to have this problem, but it's a manufacturing thing, so I reckon they'll probably send a letter out asking people to check theirs for any sign of leaking, cos they're quite good like that. So his engine was completely stripped, cleaned, and he had a load of new things put in, so he's good as new again (even though he's only 1 anyway!).

Tonight I'm hoping for NO PAIN when we retire for another thrilling installment of B5. Not least because it was a really good episode that was marred somewhat by my moaning and pacing about. We'll be watching The Peter Serafinowicz Show first though, cos it's hilarious!! I never knew he was so amusing, and so good at impersonating people. We loved Look Around You but I've only ever seen him pop up in other programmes, like Spaced.

Tomorrow evening we're off to design our new kitchen - citing! And maybe watch Syriana, which arrived in the post about a week ago, but we've not got round to watching.

Well, dinner time, I'd best be off.

iP

3 comments:

Tim said...

I hope you're a) not allergic to B5, and b) feeling better!

iPandah said...

It's definitely not a) - I know you hate it but I love it! And as we're halfway through season 3, I think a reaction would have presented itself before now! And thanks! Think I'm just off it generally at the mo, maybe I'm trying too hard at this House Goth thing. Less housework, more sleeping!

Daily Life said...

Great work buddy, keep it up cleveland county health department food handlers permit