Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Disaster!


Well, my Rod Hull Day preparations have had a 'spanner in the works' style moment. Went to Costco tonight, as I'd ordered one of their massive celebration cakes that you can personalise and choose a design for, for the bargain price of ten punds. I opted for pink balloons and the words 'Happy Rod Hull Day,' but WHAT'S THIS???!!!! I get to the bakery, they bring me my cake, and it's covered in big pink icing roses and a funereal style plaque! Okay yes, it has the words 'Happy Rod Hull Day' on it, but it looks like the kind of cake he should have had at his burial, NOT at all appropriate for the celebratory occasion that is Rod Hull Day!! So after some umming and ahhing, Hefty spoke to the baker man and told him it was WRONG! Luckily, the form I'd filled in was attached to it, so you could see they'd made an error. But they couldn't do it then and there, so I've got to go back tomorrow, and as it's my leaving do tomorrow evening, I'm going to have to do it at lunch time, which is uber annoying!! I hope they get it right tomorrow, or I'll be most upset. Also though, it's kind of embarrassing having to pick up and pay for a cake that says 'Happy Rod Hull Day' on it, but sending it back seems even worse!!1 What will they do with the one they messed up? They can't exactly put it out and sell it to someone else! Unless I'm not the only one who does this.....

Oh my gods! I just wrote a shed load of stuff, and blogger deleted it all and saved it!! Bastard!! I'm not writing that out again :0( That's really pissed me off, stupid thing!!!

FFS, I feel the need to go and kick something now >:0(

I'd written 2 more lengthy paragraphs, and good ones too! Pah!

Grumpy iP

No comments: