Monday, October 29, 2007

The STUPID Show

The Gadget Show REALLY annoys me a lot of the time. I think this is mainly due to the hideous Suzi Perry and the fact she's just ridiculous. It hasn't finished yet, but this week they're testing the iPhone, and what really got my goat was that she referred to the camera function on mobile phones as being 'the single most important function on a phone.'

Er, NO!!! It's a frakking phone!! We have these things called 'Cameras' (without the word 'phone' attached) for which that statement is applicable. They then slagged off the iPhone's photo ability because it wasn't taking good pictures in a really dark, seedy club in Barcelona. *Note* - the kind of people who are going to buy an iPhone aren't likely to be hanging round dark, seedy clubs in Barcelona, trying to take pictures of dark, seedy people.

FFS!!! Very annoying. Also, WHY are they testing it in Barcelona? And now they're doing some ridiculous navigation test. Bunch of frakking FUCKRONS!!!

I am so annoyed I feel like crying.

>:0(

4 comments:

Pawpads said...

Odd.
I really like her and like the fact that she isn't a Gadget bore but that she knows her stuff too.

I have to say though, that I don't particularly like the iphone but that's more to do with the fact that lots of people only want it because they've been told that it's "the" phone to own, and not because they're capable of making up their own minds.
Gah ~ don't get me started on people behaving like sheep.

Hope they didn't wind you up too much though.

Tim said...

iPandah - ignore them! IGNORE THEM!

iPandah said...

Pawpads - I know what you're saying, there'll be loads of nobbers who are clueless about Macs but will have one anyway, punks! We however are total Mac-heads and want one for the right reasons! I'm afraid Perry does my head in cos she says the most ridiculous things! But each to their own!

Tim - I know I know but I can't help it! They're slagging it off for the wrong reason! Aagh!!!!

Pawpads said...

I understand where you're coming from too Pandah. I know that you're Mad Mac ~ers and understand why you want the phone.