Monday, May 08, 2006

The truth about Barry


Heaven's above, did you know that Barry Manilow is 6 foot 2!!!! I always thought he was like, 4 foot 11, but he has actually broken the 6 foot barrier! Incredible, just incredible.

So I feel really sick....not sure why. This happened to me a couple of weeks ago. Most peculiar.

I think I'm waffling today, it's cos I feel nauseous, makes me rant.

We're going to watch a programme tonight about a 33,000 pound woman or something. Or it could be about someone who eats 33,000 pounds of KFC every day. I don't know, but I'll watch it and let you know. Buff doesn't want to watch it, he's not a fan of things like that, but I find them fascinating. Also, they make me feel less fat which is always a Brucie Bonus.

Wow, on this programme, Larry is Super-Morbidly-Obese. That's cool. It's going to be my new catchphrase!
"How are you today iPandah?"
"Well I'm super-morbidly-obese, thanks for asking."

Oh dear, Buff has left the room, he doesn't want to watch the fatties and laugh at them. I guess I'll turn it off. If you've seen one SMO person, you've seen 'em all.

I'm lovin' it.

No comments: