Sunday, May 07, 2006

Slight return

Remember me? Sorry for my brief absence. I had a lot of work to do and then I've just been busy!

So anyway. Work SUCKS!!! Have had the worst week of my life this week, and don't want to do it ever again! Too bad I have to go back tomorrow :0(

Yesterday I did lots of washing which was fun. My sister popped round so I got to play with my niece who is adorable. Even though she wiped her nose across my expensive Habitat sofas, I can't help but forgive her. She has two teeth now, at the bottom, they look cool.

We watched Toxic Avenger last night which is an awesome film! It's one of those, so bad it's good type films, but it ruled. On Friday night we watched a DVD called Audition, which I borrowed off Ming. I knew it was going to be disturbing but I had no idea it was going to be as royally f**ked up as it was!! I agree with him though, it's good, but not as good as you think it's going to be.

We went to IKEA today. Or should I say, PIKEA. It was alright but a bit crap. Habitat was fun though, we have seen a fabulous bit of art for the new house. It a 5 foot-ish long canvas with a short cord in the middle. You think, 'What is this?' So you pull it, and a light comes on, a light in the shape of a fancy standard lamp!! It's genius!!

We went to take pictures of the house whilst we were out that way. It's looking good. We went round the back as well, where the fields are, and there's a little bridal path. And a horse. Called Albert. He is very cute. But he does have a massive schlong and it kind of takes away from the cuteness.

Can I just say that CSI: New York was so wrong last night. A spider laying its eggs in a woman's ear. Gross! But that's why it's my favourite, it's the most ludicrous programme ever. I shall have to block my ears up at night now, just to make sure it doesn't happen to me. I get paranoid about things I watch on tv sometimes. Ever since I saw this programme once where spiders hid under lavatory seats, I have had to check whenever I go. It's annoying but I figure better safe than sorry. I am also cautious never to sleep with my legs open in case a scud missile appears and gets up there. But that's just some weird thought I had once, I've never seen it happen to anyone.

I ate too many wine gums this weekend. I can't stop myself. Does that make me an alcoholic?

I also can't stop eating Yoplait Petit Filous Mini-Puddings. The actual title involves the word 'desserts', but I HATE that word so I shall call them puddings. Anyway, they're dynamic. Vanilla Caramel is heavenly, but you only get two in a pack of six, the rest are chocolate. But they're nice too. It's all good. They take the edge off the wine gums.

I might have to go and get one now in fact. And some chocolate milk. Mmmm, yes, chocolate milk.

No comments: