Sunday, May 14, 2006

Monkey affiliates


Well, what a weekend. Yesterday, West Ham played the game of their lives in the FA Cup final, but were robbed in the last few minutes by Liverpool, who don't need to win anything else they're just being greedy. We should have won, everyone says so, but we didn't, and I cried. Gutted. So Buff and I spent most of last night playing MonkeyBall on the old Game Cube. I kept losing at that too, apart from a couple of races, so I felt rather disheartened. And it made me think of West Ham. Vicious cycle.

Today, we took the folks to see the house and then went out for lunch to celebrate, which was ace. The house is coming on nicely, and my Tropicana pizza was super. Even though it was raining, a good time was had by all and I was very happy! Then we came home and I watched Underworld, which made me want to be a vampire!! Or better still, a Vampire/Werewolf cross!!! I was feeling really rock hard anyway afterwards, like I could destroy anything that got in my way!! Until I pulled a muscle in my leg going up the stairs. Too many Haribo MAOAMs, they've made me very unfit, and my teeth get funny after a while. I should have learned my lesson after the Starmix incident really, but I never do. Luckily, I have a couple of Kinder Surprises left, and they always agree with me!! Unless the toy isn't something you can build, cos that's very annoying.

I quite fancy another game of MonkeyBall now. Can't think why? Maybe it's the additives in the MAOAMs - by the way, does everyone else hear the TV advert every time they read that word too, or is it just me?!! I ate a lot of them last night too though, maybe it's a subliminal thing. Maybe the Monkeys are affiliated with MAOAM, maybe I have uncovered a HUGE underground government cover-up thing!!!

Maybe I should eat some cheese to supress the additives. Brrrrrr, I've got the shivers now, I think I'm getting the fear......

Help.

No comments: