Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Hello Moto

I didn't blog yesterday, apologies. I was ill again. I get ever so sick, but the doctor doesn't know what it is so I just have to live with these bouts of terrible nausea that seem to come and go over a couple of weeks. Yuck.
I don't feel great tonight, but am forcing myself to eat some boiled new potatoes, they're little enough to not offend my gastric juices. Hopefully.
Got a new phone today, it's a Motorola V3....hmmmm....not sure. Always had Nokias before, but O2 didn't have the one I wanted, and Buff has one and said it was good so I took the plunge!! It's hard to work, I'm sure it'll get easier, but I'm finding it very frustrating at the moment as it seems overly complicated. Kind of reminds me of a PC!!!! Time will tell. One plus point is that I have managed (or rather Buff did) to put the B&O ring tone on it, so that makes me feel better, beats that ghastly 'Hello Moto' ear bleeder. I just need to get people to call me now, so I can show it off!! Come on peeps, if you can read this you can call me!!
Well, going to check on my potatoes, will try and write more inspiring words tomorrow. Ones that don't involve vomitting.

No comments: