Thursday, May 11, 2006

The return of Tyler Durden

And so, the insomnia I like to call Tyler Durden, has returned. It is 3.07am and I have been wide-eyed since half two. I don't understand. I have been so tired all week, I've been falling asleep at my desk. I've been sleeping through every night this week and waking up feeling like I've had about two hours sleep. Does this mean I will be refreshed and lively tomorrow? I doubt it. Listening to Harry Potter on my iPod usually sends me off pretty quickly, but even that has failed to send me off again. I even tried The Chronicles of Narnia, a safe bet, usually. Not this time. Perhaps some music I thought? Alas, my playlist is far from soothing, the closest thing I had to mellow was Hail to the Thief by Radiohead. Let me tell you, it DOESN'T work. It was fine until half-way through the first number when Yorke began shouting "Penetration!" Not the kind of lullaby I was hoping for.

So here I am, thought a bit of Internet browsing might tire my eyes out. Let's hope so. Question is, which website is going to do the trick? I'll let you know.

If I find one.

No comments: