Monday, May 29, 2006

Don't get inolved

Today I learned a valuable lesson. Don't get involved. Yesterday, Hefty and I went out for dinner with my parents. I text my sister to say it was a shame she couldn't come. She didn't know about it. Oh dear. Accusations have flown today, and though it feels like my fault, I know it isn't really, I was just unfortunate enough to get caught up in it all. I feel bad now though. I want to talk to my sister, and my mum, and sort it all out, but Hefty says I shouldn't get involved. They need to sort it out between themselves. Let's hope they do. For now, I'm staying out of it.

So that has marred the bank holiday weekend somewhat but hey, that's what family's for. On Saturday, we went to see the house. The roof is just about on, hooray! Hefty also got his hair cut. We bought fish and chips too, not something we've EVER done since we've been together!! Got to keep the spark alive ey!! Then I snoozed whilst Hefty played Resident Evil. Then I fell asleep, I think?!

Yesterday, we went shopping and then I snoozed some more. We went out for dinner and I came home and slept. Today, we went to see the DaVinci Code which was pretty good, and now we are home I could do with a snooze. Seeing a theme here? Clearly, I sleep too much. Or not enough.

I think I'll eat some cheese first though, with some fresh coffee. Hefty says steam is coming off my car, so I'm also gonna check that out. Hopefully, the cheese will make for interesting dreams which I can share with you later. Sorry if this was dull, I'm just so tired.

Is it bed time yet?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................

No comments: