Sunday, May 21, 2006

Get down with the sickness


Hello, I'm your friendly neighbourhood Spiderman. Back from the dead. Just.

Have been ill AGAIN. Getting rather ticked off with this. No-one can help, nothing works. Rubbish.

So what do I have to report? Well, apart from my growing obsession with vampire films, probably nothing. I have dyed my hair so that I now look like Abigail Whistler from Blade Trinity. It's trick. All I need now is some shit-hot weapons and I'll be away.

Have started re-reading Lost Souls by Poppy Z. Brite, a vampire book I always liked, and one I felt the need to read because I myself am feeling like a lost soul at the moment. I have lost my purpose. For example, does anyone read this? No. Except maybe two people. Which is rather depressing. Because what's the point? It's just me spouting random crap and sending it off into the universe of www. It's not even very good, it's a load of shite that pops into my weird head. I think I should give it up for the greater good.

iP

No comments: