Friday, May 26, 2006

Return of the Pandah


I am returned.

I have found my purpose again, and have decided that not to blog, is not to live. So even though I spout off random crap on this page every day, so what? It's my blog and I can do whatever the hell I like. If no-one reads it, no-one reads it, but it'll always be mine. Hah!

So, what have you missed? Hmmm.....

Well, this week, Buff, who from now on, not to confuse you, but I shall refer to as Hefty, (because that's his nickname in real life, and I've started thinking recently that perhaps Buff makes him sound gay), and I, decided to pay homage to that episode of Red Dwarf where they're so bored, they turn their chins into people. My eyeliner has never been put to such good use!! I decided to call my chin man, Diffie Hellman, but have since decide on Trevor Burton-Snail, because I am starting to look too geeky for my own good these days. Sometimes, I think I put IT to shame (apart from Ming) which can't be right, as I work in Milk Buying!!! Anyway, it made for a good picture, but, we are going to do many more, including an unlikely celebrity range, so I'll upload some images then.

Also this week, Ming and I took a sojourn and went to KFC. Did I mention Arkwright and I made up by the way? I'm not even supposed to mention him onthis, but I doubt he reads it so I thought I should just point that out. Anyhoo, we went to KFC, and wished we hadn't. As it was my first time in a KFC, I wasn't exactly au fais with the system, but it didn't help that I was served by a poison dwarf. She was so small, and had a manky lip, and rank face generally, and she was wearing weird, dinner plate-sized tinted glasses. Oh, and a visor?!! She was very agressive, when I said "Pardon?" because with her being so small and having a speech impediment I couldn't hear her very well, she huffed and puffed and shouted at me!! I was very, VERY scared. Also, she got my order wrong!!!! But I couldn't go back, she could have been a Reaper, you know, those mutant, vampire, monster things from Blade II? So I ate my disappointing meal, sauce-less, because they were in the Reaper's lair, and told Ming that I never wanted to go to a KFC ever again. You know something is wrong when you're sat somewhere thinking how much nicer McDonald's is!!!! I tried to have my photo taken with the life-size model of Colonel Sanders before we left, but someone had stolen his feet!!! There were iron spikes where there should have been shoes - very disturbing. So, suffice to say, I'm not going to go back there again, unless I'm armed with a shed-load of UV Ray Light Bombs, oh, and Blade himself.

I also spent two whole days trying to add up figures that wouldn't balance, which was a nightmare. Unfortunately, the employees in our dairy, are chimps on typewriters, and I'm pretty sure they make the numbers up. I moaned to Ming about it for pretty much the whole two days, and despite him offering me Ford's help (apparently he's a skilled mathematician), it was finally my old buddy South African Caryn, who came to the rescue. Just as well, Ford didn't look like he really wanted to help anyway, in fact, he gave me a very scary look indeed, so I don't think we'll bring that one up again. Anyways, SA Caryn has returned!! And as she is a raving genius, she managed to help me sort the whole mess out and we got it balanced at about 3pm - just in time for Friday afternoon shenannigans to commence!!

Actually, there weren't many shenannigans (is that how you spell shenannigan?), I pretty much just spent the rest of the day on the phone to my friend A at Bargh (haulier company), discussing random stuff, and the trauma of when she dropped all her coloured drawing pins and had to pick them up again AND put them back in the correct compartments. It was pretty intense.

So now, I'm probably going to go to sleep. I'm kind of tired, and have to be up tomorrow so Hefty can get his hair cut.

Laters people, keep reading.

iP

No comments: