Sunday, February 04, 2007

Busy, tired, orange


Yes I know I disappeared off again, despite my claims of regular blogging from now on. Last weekend was super busy so I didn't get chance. Friday night was when I dyed my hair blackish again, Saturday morning we went shopping and to Costa Coffee, Saturday afternoon my sister and the Biz came round, Saturday night we were at SuperSaz's til about half twelve, on Sunday we went home accessory shopping with a stop-off at Starbucks for breakfast, then in the afternoon (late afternoon at that) we went out for dinner. We got home at about 6pm at which point I embarked on a cleaning and washing mission. I've been late home every night this week due to milk chaos, and this weekend has been busy again!! Friday night saw the return of SuperSaz to the Hefty/iPandah household, Saturday morning I hauled ass 20 miles over the other side of the city to get Hefty's hair cut (I visited Caffe Nero whilst he was being shorn, and very pleasurable it was too), then we came back and cleaned/washed before having the neighbours round for coffee, then going out for dinner and to the cinema with said neighbours. Alas, the performance was cancelled cos some nobber was smoking in the lavatories which set off the fire alarm, and the staff couldn't reset it so they had to evacuate everyone. We never even got inside to attempt watching Apocalypto, and as that's the second time we've tried to see it, I'm beginning to think it's fate. Today, I have been cleaning again but am off out in a bit to meet one of my friends for a drink. So you see, I've been uber busy!!! So no criticism you swines, I aint gonna take it!!

Phew, I'll just take a breath.

I did something quite dramatic on Wednesday though. My roots had started to come through again ALREADY, which enraged me so that I thought sod it, and tried to dye my hair back blonde again so that I wouldn't have to dye it ever again!!! For a good few months anyway. I put this pre-lightener thing on which turned my hair ORANGE like a Stabilo Boss, thus meaning that the blonde I had bought had no effect whatsoever. So I had to trail out to the 24 hour supermarket (orange hair in tow) to buy a light brown. It looks okay now actually, but there are still traces of ginger so I've had to give my self-a permanent side-parting for the time being. But, my roots should be less noticeable for a while and it may even fade, all being well. It's such a trauma when you're a blonde Demi-Goth. It just aint fair. Hpph.

I think I'm just going to sleep this afternoon when I get back, cos I need some rest!!!

Anyway, got to go and get ready.

Bye.

Lazy/Slacker/Useless/Delete as appropriate iPandah

No comments: