Monday, February 12, 2007

Ceti Alpha V: The Milk Planet


Today, whilst taking a 'comfort break', I saw a man emerging from the Marketing Department who looked like Kahn. Kahn as in, 'The Wrath of Kahn'. He didn't really have the hair, but he had the face. I attempted to follow him, but lost him at the lifts. My new mission is to find out who he is, and if he works for us. Perhaps Kahn is trying his luck with the dairy industry, and is developing some mini-cows to enter our brains and wrap themselves round our cerebral cortexes. Who knows. When I got back to my desk, all I could hear in my head was "Let them eat static.' I knew that no-one around me would appreciate this extraordinary incident, so I kept it to myself. It would be just like them to assume I meant Chaka Kahn, which simply would not do. However, I told Hefty when I got home, and we have made the executive decision to watch said film, on Laserdisc. Because if you're going to nerd out, you should probably do it with a Laserdisc.

On a slightly less extraordinary note, Hefty made garlic mash tonight, and we now both stink. I'm hoping a peach Little Stars Fromage Frais will take the edge off it, but I'm doubtful.

3 comments:

Tim said...

That's awesome! Why didn't you chase him round the moons of Nibia and round the Antares malestrom and round perdition's flames before you gave him up?

Or just followed him back to his desk.

Star Trek II: Best. Film. Ever.

Have fun with your laserdisc ST II evening!

iPandah said...

I did look for him again today, but to no avail. I'm going to scour the top floor tomorrow and see if he's there. If not, I shall head to the ground floor. Fitting such a mammoth task in with work, can be tricky, but not impossible!

Tonight we are leaning t'wards The Undiscovered Country. When you have them all, the choice is endless, as long as it's an even number film. Or so the rumour goes.

Tim said...

Ooo... The Undiscovered Country... Awesome movie. I also have a soft spot for The Search for Spock; I really want to watch II, III, and IV back-to-back. Like the nerd I am!!

Find Khaaaaaaan!