Thursday, February 15, 2007

Getkhan

Today I learned that I have been missing out on what sounds like the best programme ever. BBC3 have created a show called 'Fat Men Can't Hunt,' which is about ditching a group of fat men and women in the desert, and making them fend for themselves like cave folk used to do. CURSES!!!! How could I have missed such an epic event? I'm going to attempt to download the series from t'interweb, I only hope it's as fabulous as it sounds.

Am uninspired today. Sat at work feeling kinda bored. Got stuff to do, just can't be bothered. It feels like it should be Friday, but it aint, so it's dragging all the more.

The Kahn guy has done a runner, I can't find him anywhere :0( I tried searching our address book for 'Kahn', hey, you never know, but all I found was some dude called Neil Getkhan. A good name, but it was not the droid I was looking for.

Thanks the stars I have a whole week off next week. I don't think I can cope with any more slow weeks like this. It's too dull for words.

Well I'm going to ring a farmer about something proposterous. Hope everyone else is having a more exciting day.

iP

2 comments:

skillz said...

Why did you have to ring a farmer?? The people demand to know!

iPandah said...

I work in the dairy industry, ringing farmers is part of my job, alas :0(