Thursday, April 12, 2007

Sleeeep (would be nice)


Well blimey charlie, I'm a bit short on time of late. It's slipping away, to coin a Mansun phrase (well, song). I've been working, coming home and doing gentle excercises to get back into shape since the op, eating dinner, and going to bed!! I'm really tired at the moment, it's very hard. Being ill sucks. I believe it's my Endo that's causing the fatigue, as it has a tendancy to do that. But because mine isn't the worst they've ever seen, I have to wait until the 25th July before I know what they can do to help!! It's 4 months from the day I had the op, but at the time they said they'd see me in 6 weeks! Lying punks!

Got my Joanne Lees book today, and my pal is in it!! There's pictures of him, and she mentions him a lot! It's freaky! Hefty's going to tell him tomorrow (he works with him, I used to) how excited I am to have a book with the Jaffster in it!! The book itself is good as well actually. I'm only a short way in, she hasn't got to the bad bit yet, but it's a good read. I'm trying to read another book at the mo though, and Hefty bought me 'Make Love the Bruce Campbell Way' for Easter, so that'll be next!

Property Ladder was on last night. I used to love it cos Sarah Beeney would tell people their ideas were terrible and they'd ignore her and then live to regret it. Nowadays, she tells people they're making a mistake, they ignore her and sell up for twice as much as they originally wanted!! I prefer to watch nobbers make idiots of themselves, but now it would seem any old twat can be a property developer, common sense isn't necessary! Grand Designs was the best one of the series though. It's been a little weak so far (with crappy houseboats and stuff), but the Art Deco mansion thing was a triumph! I couldn't live in it, I don't do Art Deco, but it was fabulous. I'd like to live in a futuristicy house, that looks like the kind they'd have in a sci-fi film. A Jetson's-esque pad would be dynamic!

Anyway, I'm uber tired and must go to bed, my eyes are sore and my ears are suffering as I can hear the Hulk on the tv in the lounge. No-one's watching it (the way it should be) but I can hear it. Shudder....

Ta ra rat fans!

:0)

1 comment:

Tim said...

I saw a brilliant Grand Designs the other week where this mad old fool built this crazy house that was futuristic on one side and olde-worlde on the other. And him and his doddery old wife had their own TVs next to each other.

More … money … than … sense.

Wotsisface the presenter ripped into them a bit, but didn't go mad, probably because he'd worry about killing them.