Wednesday, April 18, 2007

5 5 5 5 5!!!!!


Wahoo! I've lost 5 pounds, 5 WHOLE POUNDS, FIVE!!!!! In a week no less! Brilliant! I am very impressed :0) I suspect it will be less next week, but it's certainly going in the right direction. I may be a supermodel yet!

This morning, at 5am, a police helicopter decided to hover around our area for around 25 minutes. The chunky swines!! I inevitably couldn't sleep then, and lay there thinking about how many illnesses and ailments I have, until the alarm went off at 6am. Rubbish.

I got into work and JT was off ill, Scottie was on holiday, so it was just me and Lise. On farmer pay day. Happy happy joy joy. Not. Farmers aren't great on the phone anyway (well, some are, but not enough), but when they're also mardy, it's not a winning combination. A day of HELL is what we've had. I had to work an extra hour too cos of the other two being off, which would normally be okay but Hefty wanted to get home early so he could finish painting the garage. Consequently, he's still at it now.........

Chunky.

In other news, I successfully earned myself three of your English pounds. Well, got it back really having spent it. I sent my sister a Thornton's hamper along with a Thank You card. The card, wasn't in the hamper!! Scandalous! So I complained and Thornton's have agreed to refund it to me. Not a terribly exciting tale, just another instance of the small man (woman) taking on the big boys and winning. Or something.

Well my funky blue nail varnish is all chipped and nasty lookin. I'm off to slap on some more.

4 comments:

Tim said...

Well done on losing five pounds … and then getting three back. I may be a little confused on this matter, but I think you did well! So well done!

Anonymous said...

Rock on dude.

*I'm joining WW tonight ~ oh the shame*

skillz said...

Well done on the 5 pounds... has it caused you to look like you've been dipped in nail varnish like her whats in that there picture?

iPandah said...

Thanks everyone! I've just left another post, but I shall pretend I haven't and reply to your comments!

Tim - I'm always confused, but I think I did well too so thanks!

Pawpads - Hope it went well? Will read your blog and find out!

Skillz - You're back! That's much more exciting than my 5 pounds!