Friday, July 28, 2006

Good Nytol

So this week, because I have been sleeping incredibly badly, I invested in some Nytol. Let me tell you, the entertainment that has followed my pill-popping antics ALMOST makes up for not having the Internet. A series of weird and crazy dreams has ensued, and now, I can't stop taking the stuff, cos I can't wait to get dreaming of an evening!! The visionary delights I have experienced thus far are as follows:

Ford and I were in some snowy mountains eating apples with spaghetti, which was surprisingly tasty.

I acquired a small dog named 'Auckney', who could only be fed on a special type of gravel produced in the Gobi desert. I also dreamt that I wrote a magazine article about fat slag Britney Spears, who was the proud owner (in a trailer trash kind of way)of a white BMW with pink interior.

Last night, I dreamt I was in an old peoples' home version of Big Brother. I don't watch it but I'm pretty sure there are no pensioners in it, so that dream was totally messed up.

Tonight, Hefty and I are watching Spiderman 2, so who knows what will happen.

Sweet dreams y'all.

No comments: