Monday, July 17, 2006

Please don't go

I am still here dear readers, not dead, so please bear with me. I have no internet at home yet because BT are robbing bastards, but I will have at some point, and plan to keep abusing my work facilities so that I can keep you up to date with my shenanigans. I'm just being quite brief at the mo. Apologies.

Here's a summary:

House is nice

Spent two days cleaning old one - no fun AT ALL

Might see Superman tomorrow OR Pirates, will see where the mood takes me

Addicted to Karmacodes by Lacuna Coil

Had a scone today which made me feel uber ill

Officially announced Ming as my Bestest Friend at Work, with Ford coming in a close second

Can't stop playing Pop n Pop on the X-Box

Wish I was a millionaire

Have just realised I didn't eat my yoghurt at lunch time

Darn.

Also now need the lavatorium.

Peace people, keep on keepin on.

iP

No comments: