Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Me again

I'm running out of return references so I thought I'd just state the obvious this time.

Well, I'm going to order my BT line this week, so hopefully I should be back to my daily blogging in the not so distant future. For now though, I'm still going to have to stick with these silly summary things, because I have work to do, believe it or not. So, here we go:

Went to Chester Zoo, it rocked, some stupid chavvy couple told their child that a mongoose was "a hedgehog, no pandah, no sorry, kangaroo." Their words exactly, idiots. Who says private education is a waste of money, even I knew it wasn't a frikkin kangaroo!!!!

It's very hot, people keep parking too close to my car in the car park at work so I am unable to get a nice flow of air at home-time, and consequently have to sit in a 'hotter than the sun' environment until I can get some wind in on the motorway.

Ming and I just bought some ice cream scented bubbles, that not only smell like chocolate and mint ice cream, but also, were supplied in the form of little cones with a lovely bit of whip on the top.

Ford is being my best friend for the remainder of this week whilst Ming goes on holiday. If he does well, Ming may have to fight to get his place back, but at this early stage, it's impossible to tell which way it will go.

I want kittens, my friend SuperSaz knows of some for sale, but I am highly allergic so it's probably not the best idea. However, I am a sucker for cute little kittens, and the excitment of naming them has already got me in a tiz.

My brother may or may not be appearing in Neighbours. First he said he was, then he said he wasn't, then he said he was again, so I'm confused, and as he's currently in Rio, there's not a great deal I can do about it.

My sunburn has turned brown, but I still look like I have been ironed, and it seems to be drawing a lot of people's attention towards my chest, which is a little freaky. Then again, I'm hardly a flat-chested wench, perhaps they were looking all along and it is only now that I have noticed.

I still haven't seen Superman, I really need to get a move on.

Last night I forgot we have no curtains or blinds in our front bedroom and I accidentally flashed the man over the road. Thank heavens we're getting some coverage soon, or I'll be getting a reputation.

My leg hurts. Ow.

iP

No comments: