Monday, July 31, 2006

You are always on my mind

Well, after muchos chat and discussion about Rod Hull Day, it finally happened, I dreamt about him. Without the aid of Nytol though, so now I don't know whether to take it or not! But, the dream involved me being at a theme park, and discovering a ride called Ride with Rod! You basically got into this pink spaceship which went up and down, and Rod was in there with you. No emu, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Developments are in progress for RHD, and we have now decided on some food items (pink of course) to bring in. Fondant Fancies, pink wafers, marshmallows, Battenberg cake (we'll eat the yellow bits on Thursday), candy shrimps, ham, and Strawberry Nesquik to drink. Hefty bought me a pink caefetiere in honour of the occasion too, so we can decant the Nesquik out of it, as I haven't yet figured out a way to make pink coffee.

Ming is back this week, and now Ford's on holiday!! Chaos all round. Anyhoo, it's good to have Ming back, though Ford did a sterling job filling in for him whilst he was away. Ford is leaving soon, so it's a good job Ming's my best friend or I'd be all alone here :0( Hopefully Ford will keep in touch, but you never know with some people.....

On Saturday, I saw the freakiest scariest film EVER! Wolf Creek, I was so scared I could have cried. Don't watch it, EVER!

My sister came to visit on Saturday as well, bringing the Ginja Ninja that is my niece, Biz. She came in and went straight for the B&O tv!!! Had to stop her in her tracks, or Uncle Hefty would have had to beat her. She's 1 soon anyway, so is very entertaining at the mo. She left a big bite mark and my lovely Habitat sofa. Ginger punk.

Today I feel sick, not sure why, but could do with more sleep. And some cake.

Mmmmm.

2 comments:

skillz said...

The concept of Rod Hull day is simply brilliant.

Hve you thought about making pink jelly too? I seem to remember him having a passion for it, but it may have actually been the Rod Hull played by Kevin Eldon on Fist of Fun. I think he had a fake arm too.

iPandah said...

Thanks dude :0) I am a fan of both Rod Hulls, the Kevin Eldon one ruled, and did indeed have a passion for jelly, green jelly. The fake arm was down to the floor, I've got to get me one of those!! However, I elected for the Original Rod Hull for my special day, cos apart from you, noone else seems to know who the other one is! Mere mortals, tut tut, shameful sigh etc.