Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Bad day

I'm having a bad day today. Ming is on holiday for the rest of the week so I'm bored. And today there was no-one to go to lunch with so I've made myself even more depressed by just sitting here. I also have too much work to do because everything has gone wrong for every site I deal with this week, which is crap. Then I rang BT to book in this line thing and the soonest they can do is the 8th of August. As I am sleeping terribly at the moment I'm also really tired, so I'm currently feeling like a complete waste of space.

Which is why I'm venting on here.

Is it hometime yet?

Sad and lonely iPandah :0(

2 comments:

skillz said...

If you want to sleep just watch Mystic River. I've seen the first half of it about 17 times and have always fallen asleep before I find out what happens.

iPandah said...

I shall look out for it!! Though I have found an alternative (see 'Good Nytol' post) which is surprisingly fantastic, so if I combine the two, who knows what will happen!!!!