Thursday, June 01, 2006

What a way to make a living


This morning, I was in work for 6.30am. Hefty had to be in early for some important computery gubbins so I dropped him off. I sat at work and listened to a bit of Korn whilst perusing t'internet. Then, JT turned up before 7am so we had some coffee and discussed food. Then, a surprise. Some dudes from the Marketing Department had arranged for a breakfast gift box, to do with one of our products, so we got a free croissant, small pot of Bonne Maman jam, and some of said product. It was very nice!!! Then we had more coffee and did a bit of work. I'm going to be doing it all again tomorrow too as he has to be in again. But I suspect there will be no breakfast box so I'll have to make my own arangements.

Last night, Hefty, myself, and SA Caryn went to a posh hotel for high tea. It was very nice, very classy. Then we chavved out and went to Nandos for dinner. But it was good!! Even though it's full of posers, you can't fault the food, sometimes, it's just what you need!

The family have made up by the way, phew!! As we are having a family BBQ on Saturday, so that could have been akward!!

Oh wow! Murder She Wrote is on all night on UKTV Drama! Wahoo! Score! The episode is called, 'The Night of the Headless Horseman'. Trick.

I'm going to have to go and watch it with some pasta and cheese.

Sorry. More blogging tomorrow, promise.

No comments: