Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Armadillos

Well, on a lighter note, my little brother 'the Jonotron' as we like to call him, due to an obsession with Robot Wars in his early years, is currently travelling around the world. So far he has been to.....erm....a lot of places, and managed to injure himself and cause substantial property damage along the way. He also learned a valuable lesson about ladyboys, and that yes, they do look like real women but it doesn't mean you should go near them EVER. He also met Harold Bishop, something just about everyone I know seems to have done. But anyway, his main reason for going is his quest for Armadillos.
Armadillos are a fascinating mammal, renowned for digging, and contracting Leprosy.

Oh for f***s sake.

I spoke to the Jonotron last night and was coerced in to mentioning him on here, but frankly, I don't know what to write. I can tell you that for 3 years he ate nothing but Cheese-Strings and Frubes, was addicted to the Kerrang channel, and had this weird little friend called Alan who may or not have been Timmeh from South Park.

Here's a picture of him pretending to be Sly Stallone in 'Cliffhanger.' Hope that's adequate for you Jon, I'm still mourning the death of Jimmy Nail and am not up to my usual standards today.

I truly am feeling a little uninspired today, due to the impending house move. I keep thinking I am a week ahead, which is very annoying, and rather stupid.

I think I need a cup of tea. I promise to return in a better frame of mind.

Outta here.

No comments: