Thursday, June 29, 2006

Annoyance

Okay, so these adverts are really, REALLY annoying me at the moment:

I am sick to DEATH of those horrendous ASDA ones with the singing hell children on them!! Those songs were ALL bad enough the first time round without escapees from the Village of the Damned shouting them out in cockney accents so they can sell more chavvy ASDA shite!!

Similarly, I don't wish to hear irritating women singing 'You are my sunshine' with regards to Oil of Ulay. That's right, I said ULAY, because OLAY no more exists than SNICKERS, STARBURST, or CIF!!

I would like to shoot every cock-juggling-thunder-c*nt that saw fit to appear on an advert for what can only be described as randomness on UK TV Gold. Football highlights? People fleeing to a VW Van to shout football related obscenities in it?? WTF??!!! Stick to what you know, REPEATS, REPEATS, REPEATS!! But of programmes like 'Have I got news for you' or 'The A*Team', NOT hideous trailers for the already over-hyped, over-discussed, over-because England are shite, World Cup shenanigans. We don't need it, we don't want it.

And to you, man on the Cillit Bang advert, why are you shouting? Do you think because our homes are dirty due to previously inferior cleaning products that we can't hear either?? WE HEAR YOU!! And shouting about your pink-packaged creation only draws our attention to the fact that it sounds like you are saying CLIT. That would be CLIT as in CLITORIS, something I doubt you have ever come across before. Or on.

Phew.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, Barry Scott and his clit banging.

iPandah said...

Barry Scott! You know his name!! You'd think I would, then again, he deafens me with "Hi, I'm...." so I don't get that far!