Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Give blood


So it's been a wee while since I blogged again, for a very good reason. I shall get to that in a bit though. Firstly, our new house is nearly ready, and we're due to complete on 30th June!! Yay! I should be happy this day, but it's the three year anniversary of the death of my beloved dog, so I may also be a little sad :0( Because I still miss her.

But the house has windows and doors and generally looks proper bo, so we can't wait!!! We also went shopping for stuff when we visited la maison, taking advantage of this ridiculous World Cup nightmare that has ravaged the streets and turned respectable people everywhere in to chavs. And turned chavs in to Mecha-Chavs, a truly dangerous species indeed. We saw some furniture we liked, a lot we didn't, and went to Starbucks where I had a Banana Caramel Frappuccino and cappuccino muffin. I prefer the Caramel Frappuccinos by far, lose the banana, you can't go wrong. Hefty had some chicken and mango wrap thing and a fruity drink. He's so healthy, puts me to shame. Oh well. Obviously doesn't put me to shame that much or I wouldn't continue to eat cheese, and Rice Krispie Squares, my new favourite snack treat. Inspired by www.pimpthatsnack.com (can't be bothered with html tonight, look it up yourselves) I feel the need to make a mahoossive RKS, perhaps using the neighbour's swimming pool as a mould. That would be cool!! The neighbour might not be so amused initially, but upon seeing a mammoth Rice Krispie Square I'm sure he'll come round!!!

Also completed the crocodile!! He looks so cool, I should take photos and put them on here really, I can't believe I haven't already!! We have called him Peroni, because his feet are made from a Peroni box. Peroni is a kind of beer apparently. Anyways, Ming is uber impressed, Ford has been off but will find it waiting for him on Friday when he returns! Muhahahahah hah ha!

On Monday, I did something I have always wanted to do, gave blood. I think this is a very important thing to do, you must do it people!!! I felt very pleased after doing it. Until I passed out at my desk about twenty minutes later. JT thought I was messing around and waited til I'd fallen to the floor before kicking me to see if I was okay. Not really. She did think I was joking, but soon realised I wasn't and was very helpful. So I'm told. I was unconscious and had stopped breathing so I missed that bit. She did ask if they could bring the blood back as I obviously only had a pint in my entire body anyway, but they didn't. Anyways, after several attempts to get up, and a lot of embarrassment and faffing around, my daddy came to pick me up and take me home. My Mum was miles and miles away and Hefty doesn't drive so my daddy was the best choice. Plus he's cool!!! So he took me home and we picked Hefty up on the way. Hefty then looked after me as I needed constant monitoring, and I spent Monday afternoon and yesterday being spoiled. I watched even more Murder She Wrote, as well as Fred Dibnah, and some Prisoner. Ooh and Green Wing. Anyway, went back to work today, and on top of still feeling shite, had a million people asking me about the whole 'incident'. Don't mind if it's my friends, but the whole company knowing is rather embarrassing. One bloke seemed to think it's cos I was diabetic, and kept asking about injections??!!! No man, I'm just not good at bleeding!!!

So that was fun. I feel awful still now. And pale. Paler than usual. In fact I'm going to go to bed.

Laters people.

iPale iPandah

No comments: