Friday, June 09, 2006

Lazy

I didn't realise it was so long since I last blogged. Shame on me, I'm clearly uber lazy. To be honest though, I'm not sure my week has been particularly action-packed. I'm currently at work, thought I should do some blogging as it beats calculations on a Friday afternoon.

THis week...hmmm...well, the crocodile is looking proper bo. I was supposed to bring it in today, but Ming was off so I'm bringing it in on Monday instead. So I didn't finish it off last night like I was going to. I watched two episodes of Murder She wrote and fell asleep on Hefty. We have also made a start on Milky Joe, so I'm going to finish him off over the weekend too. It's all very creative in the iPandah household at the moment!

Tomorrow, we're going to see the house again, apparently it has windows now, yay! And Hefty's going to trim the hedges and do some Polyfilla-ing in the bathroom. I'd rather paint a coconut than do that!!

Not sure about Sunday....obviously the main thing we'll be doing is avoiding the World Cup, and laughing when England get knocked out in the first round. It would be nice to burn all those goddam HIDEOUS chavvy car flags that people are littering their vehicles with. Have you people no shame? Well you should have!!! You chavs!

So that's me, for now. I'm off to help Super Saz decide on an outfit for tonight.

Ciao.

No comments: