Sunday, June 04, 2006

Crocodile shoes

On Friday, my good friend South African Caryn left work, again. This time was worse than before because I know she isn't coming back this time. She'll come and see us in our new house and stuff, but it won't be the same not working with her every day. Noone else knows who Chuck Norris is for a start!! :0(

Anyway, on Friday, I was also set a challenge. Ford has constructed this crocodiley creature out of bits of things. He did it a while ago, but because it's made out of bits of things you'd expect to find in IT, I've never noticed it before. So, to cut a long story short, after a few comments by myself, I have been challenged to make my own crocodile!! So I will!! I am currently collecting materials, and Ming says I am allowed stuff not just from offices, because you don't get the kind of bits and pieces one needs, in the Milk Department!! So, the heat is on, and I must have my creation ready by 03.30.30s on Friday afternoon. I need some green paint.......

Yesterday, Hefty and I went to a family barbecue. Luckily, the fam who fell out have made up. Phew!! Cos that wouldn't have been much fun! So we sat outside, played with my niece Biz, and ate our own body weights in meat, garlic bread and cheese!! Job well done! Then we went home and watched Indiana Jones. What a great way to spend a Saturday!

Today, Hefty's Mum and Dad, PB and SuBu came up to see us from dahn sarf. Sort of. We had another fabulous feast of meat and cheese, no garlic bread this time though, and then we took them to see our house. The roof is on! Yay! And it's been lovely and sunny all weekend so we took some cool pics, and they really saw the place at its best. I just can't wait to move in now!! We chose some tiles and things and had a bit of a walk round. Saw the lovely Albert again, that's the horse for anyone who can't remember, and the lickle ducks! Roll on the end of June!!!

I have watched a lot of Murder She Wrote again this weekend too, though I don't know how I found time. Also, some Columbo, which was entertaining. No Fred Dibnah though, alas.

And I think that's it. Just having some cocoa and watching The Mummy. What a great weekend! :0)

I need to get a crack on with my crocodile though, hmmmmm......

No comments: