Tuesday, June 22, 2010

So....


....I'm pretty sure I stopped blogging properly when I got entangled in Facebook. Recently, Facebook has done nothing but piss me off, as it doesn't work properly, continuously deletes and loses my posts/photos etc. and I don't feel I can write what I want on there anymore. I have opinions on things and put them on my page, which I believe I'm entitled to do, but with this comes a barrage of snotty remarks from people who don't agree, or people just plain telling you that you're wrong (wrong? Your opinion is wrong?!). So I've sort of given it up, and thought I'd see if my blogging creativity upped as a result. I'll still Tweet (Twitter is something that doesn't require as much commitment) but hey, I've always been able to say what I want on here, so I'm hoping it'll be a cathartic experience!

Am off to get a shower now, as have had little to no sleep and am hoping it will revive me. Then, I might start a new post!

WOOT.

2 comments:

Tim said...

LET THE STRONG OPINIONS FLOW!!!!!!

Nice background!

iPandah said...

Thanks, I like it, thought a revamp was in order!