Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cards, phones, flab.

Got a card! It'll do, still not amazing though. Bah!

Just trying to work out how much an iPhone 4 will cost me. I reckon, on my current contract, I'll have to pay £179.00 for the handset, though the tariff chart is a little confusing so I could be wrong. Also, not entirely sure if data limit is per month or not. If it is, I think I'll be okay, if not, I'm buggered. Why can't they put something straightforward up? Easy to read? That would be TOO easy I suppose.

In other news, somebody told me I should watch a video of Daisy Lowe on YouTube. Apparently, she's a model. For a model, she's kinda fat and flabby. Normal I guess, but I don't want to see 'normal' dancing around in underwear, that's what stick insects are for.

2 comments:

Tim said...

Yup, data is per month!

iPandah said...

I think I'm laughing then. NOT laughing at prospect of £179.00 though. Grrrr.